Fands Certified Corporate Trainer
A competitive professional with experience of 13+ years in the field of Corporate Training. Her expertise includes Training Need Analysis, Content Development, Delivery, Assessments and Feedback. She has been delivering range of training solutions like Interpersonal Skills, Emotional Intelligence, English Language Enhancement, Accent Neutralization, Corporate Etiquette, Time & Stress Management, Team Building, Negotiation Skills, Problem Solving & Decision making etc. She has successfully delivered programs for around 80 clients across industries with a feedback rating of 4+ out of 5.
“The quality of our life often depends on the quality of our habits”- James Clear
The premise of Atomic Habits by James Clear is that it’s very easy to underestimate the value of making small improvements on a daily basis. Too often we convince ourselves that massive
success requires massive action.
However, through this program, you will understand that Tiny Habits practiced on a consistent basis can empower us towards creating great success because they then create a compounding
effect with that inbuilt system.
Atomic habits states that if you focus on the systems, the goal will take care of itself and success will follow!
There’s lot to take away from this program for everyone whether you are:
- Team looking to achieve collaboration and co creation.
- Managers/Leaders hoping to scale up with people, productivity and profits.
- Individual contributors who wish to rewire their rigid habits like quit smoking, lose weight, reduce stress, and achieve positive ones for long lasting success and peace of mind
We first make our habits and then our habits make us!
The Program on Atomic Habits will:
- Give you the tools and strategies you need to transform your habits for enhancing productivity at work.
- Building trustworthy relationships.
- Sculpting strong characters and identities which we have always cherished for!
Through this program, let’s refocus on the way we think about building some sustainable systems for stronger Success in our personal and professional lives!
- Need and Importance of building tiny habits.
- Building a system to make Little changes to make a Big Difference.
- Breaking the vicious loop of Bad habits.
- Understanding behavioral changes for Microevolutions.
- Enhancing Productivity at Workplace with these behaviors.
- Creating the compound effect with consistent practice.
- Keeping the momentum on track.
- Renewing your overall identity and belief in yourself.
- Working on it with a Habit Tracker and a Habit Cheat Sheet.